what do ladies study in college?

• Kelly
    Favorite Answer

Whatever they want to.

My MIL is an OB/GYN.

My SIL is a Trauma/General Surgeon.

My BIL's wife is a SAHM now but has a PhD in Education.

I'm a network engineer.  I have degrees in Media/Broadcasting (AA), Computer Science (PhD) and Health Informatics (Masters) and I earned them in that order.

YOURE A GUY ASKING WHERE TO TROLL FOR GIRLS AT SCHOOL? Thats not cool. Look, if you get to go to college, take the classes that will get you a degree in a field that'll get you a high-paying satisfying job. Girls are everywhere anyway, you dont need to stalk them. And they wont even respect you or want to be with you unless youre working on your own thing anyway.  Seriously, relieve yourself at some porn, so you arent going around all obsessed.

graphic design. it very hot topic , niw, especially for advertizinng, and self start up /small thing.

and can be done on the computer. scanner, etc. adobe etc.

• Linda

A variety of things because not every lady has the same interests. A few are scientists and mechanics, so the possibilities are endless.

• Vicki

Anything they want...?

• Lili

The same things men study.

I studied History and now hold a PhD in it.  As an undergraduate, I had female classmates who studied Biology, Chemistry, English, French, Molecular Biology and Biophysics, Astronomy, Engineering, Italian, German, Psychology, Anthropology, Archaeology, American Studies, Architecture, Art History, Mathematics....

Well, presumably you get the point.