Is it okay to like guys as a guy... I have a crush on a really cute guy... but I´m not gay. Is it still okay to like guys but be straight?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • edward
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Hmmm. I’m not exactly sure how you feel about this “really cute guy” but i can safely say i love my best friend. I would do anything for him. We have had sex, we have kissed, we are sexually attracted to each other. I am not attracted to any other guy, just him. My wife turns me on in a similar way to him but at the same time another woman could get me going if she does the right things

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

You are Bi-curious, but Straight.

• 2 months ago

You are not "gay" but you are bisexual if you want the technical term.

• 2 months ago

Anything you feel is okay. Hard to understand I'm sure but it's okay. Be true to who you are. If you have trouble with this and find it confusing, you could always try therapy to figure this out.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • MCM
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Your gay your gay

• 2 months ago

Marik Istar And Bakura are not gay in the sexual way. but there is innocence that is undescribable.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You might think you are straight but you have a hidden personality that is still inside your body and mind that need to be discovered as you continue with your feelings towards another man. Slowly you will discover that you are much more comfortable in a warm arm of a male. This feeling will turn into reality when both of you are together naked, with hard solid erections waiting to drowned into man and man pleasure that is beyond your imagination. It is going to be hot

• Jerry
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

It's OK to have a lot of admiration and esteem for a member of the identical sex, to take great pleasure in the companionship of a member of the identical sex. A person who is fun to hang around with, who is of excellent character, isn't any LESS fun to be around, isn't any LESS of good character, just because that person is the same gender as you. 

• 2 months ago

yes it is perfectly ok for a guy to like guys but you are bisexual not straight, if you were straight you would only be attracted to the opposite sex

• Mikey
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

If you like guys, you aren't straight.  It's okay though, don't worry about it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.