Is it okay to like guys as a guy... I have a crush on a really cute guy... but I´m not gay. Is it still okay to like guys but be straight?

• edward
    Favorite Answer

Hmmm. I’m not exactly sure how you feel about this “really cute guy” but i can safely say i love my best friend. I would do anything for him. We have had sex, we have kissed, we are sexually attracted to each other. I am not attracted to any other guy, just him. My wife turns me on in a similar way to him but at the same time another woman could get me going if she does the right things

You are Bi-curious, but Straight.

You are not "gay" but you are bisexual if you want the technical term.

Anything you feel is okay. Hard to understand I'm sure but it's okay. Be true to who you are. If you have trouble with this and find it confusing, you could always try therapy to figure this out.

• MCM

Your gay your gay

Marik Istar And Bakura are not gay in the sexual way. but there is innocence that is undescribable.

You might think you are straight but you have a hidden personality that is still inside your body and mind that need to be discovered as you continue with your feelings towards another man. Slowly you will discover that you are much more comfortable in a warm arm of a male. This feeling will turn into reality when both of you are together naked, with hard solid erections waiting to drowned into man and man pleasure that is beyond your imagination. It is going to be hot

• Jerry

It's OK to have a lot of admiration and esteem for a member of the identical sex, to take great pleasure in the companionship of a member of the identical sex. A person who is fun to hang around with, who is of excellent character, isn't any LESS fun to be around, isn't any LESS of good character, just because that person is the same gender as you. 

yes it is perfectly ok for a guy to like guys but you are bisexual not straight, if you were straight you would only be attracted to the opposite sex

• Mikey

If you like guys, you aren't straight.  It's okay though, don't worry about it.