I had sex 6 days after my period Can I be pregnant?

Anytime you allow a man to place his manhood inside you presents a fair chance of pregnancy. The fact that this was 6 days after the completion of your period results in a much higher chance as that's in the riskiest time frame. Catholics don't believe in birth control yet look at the size of many Catholic families. They're not always right in figuring out safe days. 

you'll have a baby in probably 9 months. good luck being a mommy

if it's 6 days after the first day of period, the chance might be low because your Ovum (egg) might not fully formed yet.

if it's 6 days after the last day of period, high chance because you are fertile by that time.

Sex is the leading cause of pregnancy.

Can  you - yes.

Are you - test when  your period is late.

Even when everything happens at the right time - pregnancy doesn't always happen.  At six days after a period - you might have been close enough to ovulation depending on your cycle pattern.  But that still doesn't guarantee that pregnancy happened because sometimes a fertilized egg doesn't always implant.  

Yes is the short answer.  Even if you used birth control there is still a small chance but if you had unprotected sex, the chances are much higher.

I will consult my Crystal ball

You need some serious sex education so you're not using us as your 24/7 go to people.  Sex = baby!  Your question reads like a guessing game to us inasmuch as you don't give any details.  You write "I had sex 6 days after my period".  Will OK, when did the period start? Doesn't matter how long it lasted so always give date for day 1.  You don't tell us about any birth control, condoms, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/user/sexplanations/videos

SEXPLANATIONS with over 300 videos 

• Lili

If you have entirely unprotected sex -- you used no form of birth control at all, not even a condom -- you can get pregnant at ANY point in your menstrual cycle. This is because you can't be absolutely certain when ovulation will occur.  It doesn't happen with perfect regularity. It's even been known to happen twice within a cycle.

You can even get pregnant if you have unprotected sex DURING your period.

No condom style though?