SW-6

I don't fly but have always wondered - is airplane food better, worse, or about the same as hospital food? Thanks?

Thanks! :)

Favorite Answer

It has been a long time since I've had either, but from memory, airline food was pretty bad, worse than hospital. But I was also a kid in the hospital so I got all the boring, over-salted kid foods that kids like, LOL :)

• K M

I know you've already picked a B.A., but it all depends on what part of the plane you're sitting in. If you're in the back, you can count on getting the cold fish heads as the only thing they got left to serve.

First class is better; economy class is worse.

• Mikey

I would think worse.

• LilyRT

in my experience, worse.  I've had decent hospital food. never had decent airplane food.

• carrie

Depending on what hospital and what airline. I would say they are both pretty poor. 

• Joe

Depends on the hospital. I've had great hospital food but never great air travel food.

Im not sure if hospital food is that good, or that I just being around people dying which makes everything feels good!  

Airplane food makes you become a terrorist and demand more!