Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Why does she send pictures of herself to me?

I asked this woman if she wanted to dance and we were dancing all night apparently. I asked her for her number and I was pretty shy about it. She gave it to me and I gave her mine. She sent me a selfie of her of what she was wearing that night. The next day, she sent me a pic of her in an ugly sweater and I said she looked really cute. She thanked me. She showed me a pic of her in a dress and I swear I got so nervous and she asked if I liked it too much that I was speechless and I said yes. She sent me a pic of herself in a dress and I said wow and I told her I like it a lot.

I guess she's sending the pictures to get a reaction. Why else?

• Linda

Because she likes you and wants you to tell her that she is pretty and ask her out.

• Jerry

She likes you .

She's trying to impress you, but it just sounds awkward and weird to me. She is either unduly hung up on herself or very insecure, but you would think she could find other things of interest to share.

Sounds like she likes all the attention she can from sending pics. It must boost her ego, but its also a sign of being insecure. Or perhaps she likes you and she is trying to impress you. But have you asked her out? If you like her, and it sounds like you do, then that's the next step my friend.

• Iam

What is it that you want to happen? Do you want her to stop? Go out with you?

What do you want?

Then make it happen.