Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationOther - Cars & Transportation · 2 months ago

Do you prefer gas or electric vehicles? ?

Do you prefer to keep it original or futuristic? 

Why are world elites convincing people to go electric just to save the environment?  

42 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

As of right now gas is cheaper and more shops are around to fix a gas powered engine.

With that being said gas is the way to go 

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I don't like anything you have to plug in for gas.

• 2 months ago

"Just use the cheapest one" every anarcho capitalist

Source(s): U mad lib alt right?
  • 2 months ago

I prefer being able to make the best time while driving 900 miles. Stopping for long periods to charge batteries does not accommodate me.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • zipper
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

GAS, the electric ones are still to undependable to suite me. Besides I can fix a gas engine myself!

• Anon
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

I can fix a hybid or electric too But I prefer Not to. Hi voltage, thick gloves, need soldering iron and extension cord...maybe expensive HexFets and have to wait for delivery..

• 2 months ago

Depends. Electric is fine for putting around town to the grocery store, but not for traveling around the U.S., which I do lots of. Also, electric vehicles are too expensive. MY solution is a Prius hybrid that needs no recharging and gets superior fuel mileage.

• Anon
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

If you plus a hybrid in overnight to charge, you  "get" 240 MPG. (This word in Quotes because you Still of course pay for the juice. )

• 2 months ago

I will drive gas vehicles as long as they and I exist.

• Chris
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Constantly charging up is a minor pain, and cross country trips from one supercharger to the next are an adventure, but I find my Tesla a great leap in technology. Driving without ever touching the brake pedal is a fun new skill to master. I have my doubts about Full Self Driving coming to fruition in the very near future, but the over-the-air software updates are extremely interesting to get, showing the implementation of one refinement after another.

• Tony2 months agoReport

Lol.. try driving your Tesla across country through Colorado and the Midwest during winter. Let’s see how that “self driving” mode works out

• sam
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Electric..like the old muscle cars.lots of acceleration. Fun to drive

• 2 months ago

Electric for commuting, gas for long road trips.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.