Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationOther - Cars & Transportation · 2 months ago

Do you prefer gas or electric vehicles? ?

Do you prefer to keep it original or futuristic? 

Why are world elites convincing people to go electric just to save the environment?  

As of right now gas is cheaper and more shops are around to fix a gas powered engine.

With that being said gas is the way to go 

I don't like anything you have to plug in for gas.

"Just use the cheapest one" every anarcho capitalist

Source(s): U mad lib alt right?

I prefer being able to make the best time while driving 900 miles. Stopping for long periods to charge batteries does not accommodate me.

• zipper

GAS, the electric ones are still to undependable to suite me. Besides I can fix a gas engine myself!

• Anon

I can fix a hybid or electric too But I prefer Not to. Hi voltage, thick gloves, need soldering iron and extension cord...maybe expensive HexFets and have to wait for delivery..

Depends. Electric is fine for putting around town to the grocery store, but not for traveling around the U.S., which I do lots of. Also, electric vehicles are too expensive. MY solution is a Prius hybrid that needs no recharging and gets superior fuel mileage.

• Anon

If you plus a hybrid in overnight to charge, you  "get" 240 MPG. (This word in Quotes because you Still of course pay for the juice. )

I will drive gas vehicles as long as they and I exist.

• Chris

Constantly charging up is a minor pain, and cross country trips from one supercharger to the next are an adventure, but I find my Tesla a great leap in technology. Driving without ever touching the brake pedal is a fun new skill to master. I have my doubts about Full Self Driving coming to fruition in the very near future, but the over-the-air software updates are extremely interesting to get, showing the implementation of one refinement after another.

• Tony2 months agoReport

Lol.. try driving your Tesla across country through Colorado and the Midwest during winter. Let’s see how that “self driving” mode works out

• sam

Electric..like the old muscle cars.lots of acceleration. Fun to drive

Electric for commuting, gas for long road trips.