How can I find people to build things that I design?

I recently decided to build a new pc and want to mount the parts into a briefcase. However, I do not have access to a  workshop as I am in a rental property and I do not know if my landlord would have a problem with me using cordless drills. I mainly need to find brackets so i can screw in the power supply, motherboard and other parts. Interestingly if i could remove the rivets from the computer tower I would simply remove the outer casing and attach the chassis to the case. The next step would be to add something to cover up the functional parts so that I can place the keyboard and mouse on top. I would also like to add a pouch to keep my passport and other ids so they are easily accessible when I am going through airports. Furthermore, I would like to have extendable legs that can form into handles when I travel. It should also have large detachable wheels instead of the caster wheels I currently have.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • John
    Lv 4
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Its already been done. You want to look at what's called a "laptop".

Unless you have a specific need for your own designed container such as scientist or oceagagrphy, or even a merchant marine that has an interest in science, you don't have anything special to add to what is s basic field device.

No need to waste people's time simply because you have money.

Now why weren't my switches delivered?

That's why. You have morons adsorbing all the delivery persons time with stupid waste of time projects.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

You will find that you will make so many changes that you have to do it yourself.

• 2 months ago

If you think you need power tools to mount computer parts to a briefcase, your computer won't operate long enough to overheat due to compete lack of airflow.

• 2 months ago

Landlords do not usually have an issue with using small power tools like cordless drills. Besides, they don't make enough noise for anybody to know what you are doing. If you have neighbors very close then just don't do it at midnight.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

You will find that you will make so many changes that you have to do it yourself.

• 2 months ago

ordinary hand tools for your hobby are well within the allowed use in your lease. the other parts you mention ... i suggest browsing the second hand [resale] shops in your area for used luggage whose parts you can cannibalize

Source(s): grampa
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Go to their houses and ask them "Can you build something I've designed in the past before"

• 2 months ago

Button your shirt up you scruff.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.