Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelEurope (Continental)Russia · 2 months ago

Is there any way to escape from Russia?

This is my last year of school here in Russia and I'm not motivated at all to continue university due to low salaries like doctors make $750 a month here but if I don't go to university then I'll be taken to serve 1 year in the army which is so stupid.

Any thing could be done?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

A boy looks once from mother's skirt, and he see wild evil adult world. Welcome! Now, it is you most to think and to make decidions about yourself, but if you want to be a man, then also you need to learn to make decidions about other people and be responcible about. In a happy lifejourney!

• Login to reply the answers
  • hihi!
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yeah, the Red Army is not likely to fight. Russia does not invade every other country for conflicts. Apply for "alternative service". It is a two-year stint where some task is assigned to you. Then you work there for the 2 years. 

Why not join the Professional Army? It is also 2 years, and you can stay and be a radio operator, mechanic, etc. whatever is your key. 20 years and you get a pension.

As for $750 a month, or whatever, you may not realise how LOW costs are here in Russia.

• ML
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

It is more than enough. Russia does not invade every other country for conflicts. Low costs for who, retired, oligarkhs? Marc, who are you? You look inadequate.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Finish school. It's better than being cannon fodder for Putin. As work visas are based on having high professional credentials it makes even more sense to get that advanced STEM degree so that maybe someday you'd actually have the option of leaving Russia.

• 2 months ago

Try to get into university outside of Russia.

Being bilingual is a big asset.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

You'd need to get a visa to live and work elsewhere.

Without completing a STEM degree, you don't stand much chance of doing so - so use that as your motivation.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.