I need an English Learning books so it contains a group of short stories or short texts , I need this for learning vocabularies ?

• Marli

If you are learning "English as a Second Language" in a classroom, ask your teacher for recommendations.  Your teacher knows the level you are at right now.

If you are in a library or a bookstore, ask the librarian at the desk or the bookstore clerk.

Below is a list of fiction books that are adapted for readers learning English and another list with the subject heading "Readers for new literates"  Some are written for grade school students.  Write down the authors and titles of those you are interested in and ask your library's or bookstore's staff if those books or others like them are available. (the publisher and year it was published will be helpful to find it too).  The library staff will want to help you all they can. It's our job.

Good luck.

I need an iphone.I need another iphone.

what is your learning to make benefit?