I want to subscribe to junk mail (post not email)?

I'm in Australia and I want to subscribe to junk mail (actual mail, not email) so I get something in my mailbox. Any suggestions?

• elhigh

In the US the easy way to do that is to fill out a couple of catalog request forms in a magazine.  Just circle a few that look interesting, drop that card in the mail and you'll get not only the ones you asked for, but a buttload of others you didn't.

I don't know about Oz, but in the US, it's pretty easy to get junk mail.  Stopping it is problematic.  Just go online to some retailers and request a catalog. Not only will you receive those catalogs periodically, they'll share your address.  Donate a few dollars to a charity by mail, and be sure to give your mailing address. They'll share, and requests for more donations will start showing up in your mailbox. If any of your retailers have "rewards" cards, sign up.  They'll send you sales flyers.