Why are All Latinos racist?

I never met one Latino that wasn’t racist most Latinos just wanna take advantage of people I’ve actually noticed Latino moms to be cruel like how can a Latino mom send her child all the way too another country to be disciplined while the mom is running a business in the United States Latinos just want money 

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

its for the same reason all blacks are racist. and for the same reason all whites are racist too. its not about race its about discrimination and hate.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

I don't think you have met enough Latinos. Where I live there is a very significant population of Latinos. They are just like most other people I meet. Most are good and few are bad.

As to just wanting money. Most people want money because that is what makes life a bit easier.

• 2 months ago

EVERYONE is racist. It's a defense mechanism our brains evolved.

Look if you were downtown at night and needed to go to 711 but you saw a group of huge men in there with ski masks on would you go in? The brain says - DANGER BAD IDEA 

Our brain discriminates what is deviant from the norm we were brought up with. Luckily we can make our own decisions.

• joe2 months agoReport

Finally someone who doesn’t correct my grammar 

• 2 months ago

What U Are Feeling iS CaLLEd .. "VeRGa".

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.