Why are All Latinos racist?

I never met one Latino that wasn’t racist most Latinos just wanna take advantage of people I’ve actually noticed Latino moms to be cruel like how can a Latino mom send her child all the way too another country to be disciplined while the mom is running a business in the United States Latinos just want money 

its for the same reason all blacks are racist. and for the same reason all whites are racist too. its not about race its about discrimination and hate.

I don't think you have met enough Latinos. Where I live there is a very significant population of Latinos. They are just like most other people I meet. Most are good and few are bad.

As to just wanting money. Most people want money because that is what makes life a bit easier.

EVERYONE is racist. It's a defense mechanism our brains evolved.

Look if you were downtown at night and needed to go to 711 but you saw a group of huge men in there with ski masks on would you go in? The brain says - DANGER BAD IDEA 

Our brain discriminates what is deviant from the norm we were brought up with. Luckily we can make our own decisions.

• joe2 months agoReport

Finally someone who doesn’t correct my grammar 

What U Are Feeling iS CaLLEd .. "VeRGa".