I was kicked out of a casino for no reason, security thinks I'm someone else... ?

They think I'm someone who I've never met and don't know. They're accusing me of something I didn't do, it's a classic case of mistaken identity. I will get arrested for trespassing if I step on that property again. I'm wondering if there is anything I can do legally about this? I contacted head of security and he basically blew me off. I can't prove that it wasn't me, but the casino cameras can. 

Casinos aren't required to allow anyone entrance into their facilities. They've made arrangements with state lawmakers to have the laws in place to allow them to do this. So, you're not likely to find any legal relief for this.

If you really feel the urge to gamble, you can visit a different casino that hasn't issued you a trespass order. Check the order you already got to see if it applies to any other properties owned by that same casino.

If there's something at that particular establishment that you wish to partake in (e.g. seeing one of their shows, or staying in one of their rooms, etc), you can attempt to contact the management and attempt to explain the situation to them and see if the trespass order applies to the entire property or just the gaming areas.

Let's hear the rest of the story, Scrappy.  I'm sure it's quite entertaining.

You can go to another casino.

Don't waste your time. A private business can ban anyone, mistaken identity or not, as long as they are not doing it based on discrimination against a federally-protected class.

" is anything I can do legally about this?"

Not a thing. Any business can bar anyone from their premises other than for a reason like "because he's black".

You don't have to go there, they don't have to let you in.

It's their premises, they can admit or refuse whoever they like (as long as they don't refuse on discriminatory grounds).  There is nothing you can do legally about it. 

aren't there other casinos?

It's private property. They can refuse admission to anyone without having to give a reason (subject to local laws on discrimination).

You need to do something else. Don't go there where you don't have respect.

• Maxi

Any business can exclude anyone for any reason or no reason........... so no you have no case, stay away as you have been told