Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 2 months ago

Will talking 5 times louder than everybody else directly into their faces/ear drums make up for being stupid and slightly effeminate?

While carrying a 16-inch pocket knife just in case.

Talk loudly into peoples faces and you'll eventually get sat on your ar5e. Carrying a knife will just get you in trouble. Most people aren't impressed by a fool with a knife and a lot of peole know how to deal with that kind of fool.

Interacting with people in this manner could easily cause irritation, annoyance, defensiveness, physical hurt and/or aggression.  If you want to communicate effectively, be open to friendly, casual conversation.

i wouldnt do that, you might turn people off

First I want to see a 16" "pocket" knife Screaming in someones face will never impress anyone.

• Lita

No, it will make you annoying and loud. It will not help your case at all. Neither will carrying a knife.

No, but it will serve to wave a red flag to everyone that you are desperately insecure.

That's some big pockets. It is sort of funny how stupid people have loud voices, I would say it's from all the talking but my adopted sister is stupid and has been loud since we adopted her at the age of 1 (still love her though). I know smart people can get loud when they get over excited about a topic, but I cannot recall a quiet stupid person and I have been around for nearly 6 decades.

Can a 16" knife REALLY be called a pocket knife?

• mokrie

The louder someone talks, the dumber they are. Smart people listen more then they talk.