Started a new job at the School..?

I a 35 ans male and started a job at my old middle school in the Cafeteria and i'm the second guy working there, the rest are ladies. i'm the only one serving food and it's my second day working there. it's 3 hours a day and it's very fast paced and after I do the dishes and utensils and some of the workers are getting annoyed at me because i'm new and I still have to learn and it's so much you have to do within the 3 hours and I feel i'm failing horribly but the pay is good and benefits. am I doing wrong? I have erb's palsey in my left arm from birth and im really trying my best.. im ashamed of myself but I need to work how I feel comfortable.. am i wrong?

I don't think you're doing anything wrong. You'll get better with time. Godspeed and remain positive.

• audrey

It's great that you have a job and are trying hard. But maybe you need to find a job that isn't so fast paced.