Leslie asked in SportsRunning · 2 months ago

What are somethings that I can do solo?

I'm on disability and find myself running out of things to do. I don't always have a lot of money to spend but can splurge a little sometimes. I already read, grill, take walks around my complex and get my daily coffee from Mcdonalds  (lol) but I'm running out of ideas to enjoy my day! 

Attachment image

2 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Take up a hobby - adult coloring (you can get inexpensive pens/markers and find free coloring pages online); Do some volunteering if you are able.

Move your question to Society & Culture>Cultures & Groups>People With Disabilities as it's currently in Sports>Running and not applicable to this subcategory. You can move your question by clicking Edit>Edit category just beneath your question, then selecting the category in which it is better suited. 

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

So you're capable of walking around your apartment complex, driving (or walking) to McDonald's to get coffee, and standing at a BBQ to cook food.

Sounds like there are plenty of jobs you could be doing instead of collecting a disability check.

• Leslie2 months agoReport

When you see a stranger park in a paring spot with a handicap plate that able to walk are you the type that has to run up to them and request  a referral  from their doctor? The word disability   today does mean you lost two legs or have no arms!  
          Thanks for your comment!

• Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.