Leslie asked in SportsRunning · 2 months ago

What are somethings that I can do solo?

I'm on disability and find myself running out of things to do. I don't always have a lot of money to spend but can splurge a little sometimes. I already read, grill, take walks around my complex and get my daily coffee from Mcdonalds  (lol) but I'm running out of ideas to enjoy my day! 

• .
    Favorite Answer

Take up a hobby - adult coloring (you can get inexpensive pens/markers and find free coloring pages online); Do some volunteering if you are able.

Move your question to Society & Culture>Cultures & Groups>People With Disabilities as it's currently in Sports>Running and not applicable to this subcategory. You can move your question by clicking Edit>Edit category just beneath your question, then selecting the category in which it is better suited. 

So you're capable of walking around your apartment complex, driving (or walking) to McDonald's to get coffee, and standing at a BBQ to cook food.

Sounds like there are plenty of jobs you could be doing instead of collecting a disability check.

• Leslie2 months agoReport

When you see a stranger park in a paring spot with a handicap plate that able to walk are you the type that has to run up to them and request  a referral  from their doctor? The word disability   today does mean you lost two legs or have no arms!  
          Thanks for your comment!