I have this friend who i can't get rid of; read below?

So there is this girl i have been forced to be friends with for 3 years. I have scars from her. She scrapes me and kicks me in the shin. I am in 6th. I have tried to let her down, but she goes crazy. Today I tried to tell her i want her to go away, and i don't want to be her friend. She started crying, and i hate making people sad. But she doesn't support me, and she physically hurts me. I have talked to the school councillor and my parents. But nothing is happening. What should i do?

• keerok
    Favorite Answer

Hide, run away, don't look at her, don't explain, carry a big stick, fight back!

Big deal if she cries. Tell her to get lost. If the school and your parents don't care then they are **** parents and a crap school

If she is abusing you then you need to get away from her. Forget about how "sad" That makes her because she isn't your friend. 

• Mikusaki2 months agoReport

She doesn't really abuse me, but she like playfully scratches me. I have no friends besides her.