What can my parents do? (sister 15 trying to move in with a 22yr old whos "showing affection" to her)?

My younger sister went out to her bfs (18yr old) house for his bday n ended up leaving his house with his friend (22yr old) last Friday. my mom allowed her to go to the bfs house and come home the next day but she ended up saying shes not coming home. she told my mom the 22yr old was actually 18 and had just graduated. She told my dad what the 22yr olds first name was so I looked him up on facebook, it says he is 22yrs old. She has also recently told my dad that she doesn't know if she should stay with her current bf because this 22yr was showing her affection. I messaged he 22yr old and he admitted that he has kissed her and that he is planning on taking my parents to court for child abuse and other "possible charges" to help my sister move in with him. My sister has described to my dad that this guy is the citys "most dangerous" and that he has a "gang". He as also admitted that his last gf was also 15 and that its not illegal if its 5yrs apart, but they're 6yrs apart. 

My sister has had other issues with men over 20 in the past and police and childrens aid has proof of it and know she is easily lured by these men. I have not told my mom what this man has admitted to me but I will tomorrow. 

Why would any adult male want a 15yr old to move in with him? especially when they only met a week ago? I don't think im overreacting when I think this guy has other intentions. 

My sister has recently been released from the hospital and has multiple disorders (mentally delayed, etc)

This is a huge problem for the 22-year-old and he should know better.

sounds like your father is abusing your sister and has been for a very, very long time

• Foofa

Your parents can act like parents and not let your minor sister hang out with adult males. This alleged 22 year-old is an idiot if he thinks the result of a specious abuse charge is going to allow a child to move in with him. So they don't need to worry about his stupidity. No court in the land would remove a child from an abusive home only to then place that child with a pedophile.

she is a minor, call the police.

the police can put a stop to it since its illegal for him to date someone underage

This 22 year old guy can't "take your parents to court for child abuse"... are you kidding? He can report any suspected abuse to children's services, but beyond that, he can't personally press charges by himself.

an adult male would want a fifteen year-old girl to move in with him because he can have sex with her. And if and when he does? That's statutory rape.

"Why would any adult male want a 15yr old to move in with him?"

What difference does it make?   There are all sorts of reasons and none of them are good.   Meanwhile, what the heck is wrong with your parents?   Since you're also their child, you may not see this, but their parenting is atrocious!  I'm not surprised she has "multiple disorders".  I put that in quotes because when a 15 year old has this kind of freedom, it's hard to know how much is a disorder and how much is behavior issues because she has crap parents. 

It sounds like you're trying to pick up the slack and figure out what's going on, which makes you a very good older sib.  But it's not going to change much, because your parents have all the power and they're idiots.  This child shouldn't even be dating yet, let alone everything else going on.   I am so glad my parents refused to let me grow up too soon and too fast.

Your parents are responsible for her at fifteen, so they must get her back or inform the Police

• keerok

Go the his house, drag her back home and tie her up in her bed.

It sounds like he is a pimp, looking for new girls. In all states, as a minor, she can not be with him. And I am not sure why your parents have not called the police right away. When their 15 yr old minor daughter does not come home. Even if he was 18.

• Raelynn15512 months agoReport

my mom has been dealing with the police since last September they don't really do much to help. definitely going to get her to tomorrow because I have some things hes admitted to