Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 2 months ago

Do you think there will be a Star Trek 4?

I have to admit that Chris Pine did an excellent job as Kirk, as well as did all the other cast members at their characters.

Personally, I'd like to see a 4th film. Obviously they would have to either replace the man who played Chekhov, as he was killed in a car accident, (RIP), or somehow work his death into the story.

But I think they still have a lot of areas they could go for a 4th film.

What do you think?

29 Answers

Relevance
  • YKhan
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, Star Trek 4 has been greenlighted again. They had a few problems with finances the last time they tried for this movie, and they wanted to give the stars Chris Pine, and Chris Hemsworth pay cuts, so they walked away. They seem to have gotten new financing now, and at least Chris Pine is back in the fold, don't know about Hemsworth yet. They may not go with the same story line they had before, so maybe Hemsworth won't be necessary. Hemsworth played George Kirk, James Kirk's father in the first movie, of course.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Depends on how well they present a story.

• 2 months ago

I’ve never seen the first three.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

However., Who is number 5

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

It would be good if they did

• John
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

That car you drive is a piece of junk.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I hope so they should call it Star trek 4 Challenger where the ship blows up within 5 minutes of the movie and all the idiots on that spaceship get incinerated 

Source(s): Eat my pootee with a dirty spoon
  • Most likely there is

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

They shouldn't have made the first one.  It's about we stop re-making all the great classics.  Instead of wasting money and resources, and filming in locations that rape those citizens of their resources, how about we just watch the original, great forms of these movies.  

Or come up with new ideas.  Nearly every movie created today is a re-make (usually crappy) of something original from about 1980 through 1999.

• mokrie
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Great idea..I hope they get a good script with some humor in it between Kirk, Spock, Scotty and Bones. Great casting there.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.