Ladies. What would be going through your head during this?

Ladies. Please read below and tell me what would be going through your mind during this ordeal. Being hogtied, gagged, blindfolded, and knowing you are about to die, and then feeling your abductor shoot his load onto your feet.

I am writing a book about a sexual sadist that abducts and kills businesswomen. All of them are brought down into his basement and throw onto a mattress where they are hogtied, gagged, blindfolded and prepared for death. 

This victim is to be suffocated to death and a plastic bag is pulled down over her head and then secured tight around her neck with a small leather collar. As she suffocates and struggles against her bindings, her abductor continues to film her close up as he enjoys the site of her hogtied body uselessly trying to get free. As her air runs out and her lungs start to feel like they are going to explode, the killer begins to masterbate as he stands over her and fondles her feet as her struggles begin to slow. Moments later he ejaculates onto the bottoms of her feet as they remain anchored into the air and he begins to soak the pantyhose covering her arches. Just before she goes limp she feels the warm fluid hitting her soles. Even through her hosiery she feels the warmth from his semen as it continues to gush out and soak the bottoms of her feet until every bit of her arches are completely soaked in his ***. Moments later her bagged head drops face first into the mattress as she slips into unconsciousness.

• Tina

Disgusting. And stupid. Reported.

Reported as violent sexual fantasy. 

YA is not the place to post your requests for BDSM porn.

• Zac Z

I'm not a lady but when I read your question my first thought was what Voelven has also written: if you are suffocating, doesn't matter whether you're a lady or a guy, you won't give a ѕhit about a fluid on your soles.

How would YOU feel? If you were suffocating, I doubt you'd be paying much attention to your murderer masturbating on your feet.

What you seem to be projecting here is how the sadist imagines the woman's point of view, which is why your question comes across as sick and disturbing as it does.

• Speed

If you can't even spell masturbate, you have no business writing graphic sex scenes of any type.

Clearly you're aroused by this scenario, which no erotica publisher would touch. If you make it as detailed as this question, no thriller publisher will, either. If you self-publish, inadvertent readers will report it to Amazon, and it's likely to be "delisted," findable only if someone already knows the title and author name (the kiss of death for sales), or deleted altogether, including from the devices of readers who paid for it.

I don't care what kind of stuff you fantasize, but this is so far from what gets published that you need to seek a kink publisher specializing in this stuff.

They exist, and no, I won't tell you how to find them.

• Cogito

That is just really pathetic, sick porn.

Only a pervert would want to  read crap like that.

Just wanted to say good luck with getting answers bro.