Assuming Paul pogba leaves man united next summer for 100 million +. Who is the one player they should look to replace him with. ?

I personally feel James Madison would rip up the league with rashford and co

• August

If Pogba is sold for that amount,they should also sell Fred and give the new manager the cash he needs

• Ryan

If pogba can even be sold for that much. Maddison I think is a lifelong Man Utd fan I think I saw that somewhere but if Leicester reach the CL next year he's not leaving no way. Not to United anyway. Also get OGS out already enough of these false results. Itll be another draw or loss next game. Pochettino is just waiting to come in. He took on a pretty young spurs squad and got them to CL final like 5 years later. Youd think he could achieve a lot more with United with more money available to him also and he found a use for Spurs flops like Lamela and Sissoko for example. United definitely need to buy and sell some midfielders and sign another striker. I think they could get by for now with the defenders

you said the same thing about Januzaj... Mata...Schweinsteiger...Pogba....Fred

but okay, if you insist this time you'll rip up the premier league with signing Madison, go for it !

lol