What I would do?

When I told and shown the state of Arkansas how angry I am at the jobs they gave me...

They asked if I would racially discriminate if I were the general manager...

I told them that of course I would not judge employees or applicants by race....

But I would do a whole lot better at keeping the peace there.

The f)ucking first thing I would do..

Is I would get on the phone and call property management firms..

And ask them how much is the rent for a 2 or 3 bedroom house with 1, 1.5 or 2 bathrooms.

What have you got ?

Then I call the utility companies...

Ask them how much is the average electric bill is with an accientally shorted out socket.. Or gets cramps in the heat and needs air conditioning.

Call the gas company, ask them how much the average gas bill is for somebody who gets cramps in the cold..

Or forgot to shut the heat off or fails to keep it on automatic or uses a gas stove ?

Call the water company and ask them how much the average water bill is for somebody whose toilet leaks without customer knowing it until the bill comes ?

Call a mechanic and ask him how much gasoline is, for a old car with a V8 engine, with 4 flat tires.. And maybe needs a new head gasket.

Call Toyota and tell them that I want the best Corolla package you got, fully equipped... My credit isn't so great..

How much is the average monthly payment with $6,000 down ?

Calculate it all..

Multiply it by two..

Divide it into two biweekly payments..

That would be my employees paychecks.

:P

maybe you should talk to them about it

How would there be any "gasoline .. for a old car with a V8 engine, with 4 flat tires"? If all the tires are flat, then you can't drive the car, so it won't use any gas.

• Kenny

I probably wouldn't do that .