Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 2 months ago

Rhinoplasty Concern?

Please no negative comments... I had rhinoplasty done exactly 2 weeks ago to remove a hump and make it curvy. My surgeon took a before and after picture RIGHT after surgery (i was still unconscious) and I really liked the results. The cast came off a week later and I was so sad when I saw my reflection I cried for hours. The hump was gone, but my nose was HUGE and not curvy whatsoever. The surgeon has a very good reputation and posts before and 2 weeks post surgery photos and most of the clients have amazing results at that point... I am currently taping my nose as instructed but when I go in the shower and the tape comes off I still hate what it looks like... Will it go back to what it looked like right after surgery??? I know swelling makes it appear larger but it feels like hard bone and not like swollen skin/cartridge.. I saved up for years and years for this and I am very depressed about it.. The photos are before/after and now. 

also, i talked to my surgeon already and he said to just wait and see what happens. i was just hoping someone who has had the surgery could give me some input!

• Kelley
    Favorite Answer

Jesus Christ already made you beautiful before the surgery. You have to believe it. Ask Jesus Christ, in your head, to come into your life and to heal your nose.

• d

Please can you explain what you mean by "curvy." Your nose looks straight and elegant in the after pic. It's an excellent result, even if it was not exactly as you expected. It's important to have realistic expectations. All the best.

Nose surgery is also called as Rhinoplasty surgery may take about 3 to 4 weeks of time to get the perfect results and also we can also get the nose surgery again you are not impressed with the results

let me tell you the care should be taken after surgery

1) No rigorous activities, blowing nose, shower for a week

2) Quit smoking for atleast 3-4 weeks (if you smoke)

3) Prop up your head while sleeping

4) Do not compare results with others

5) Do not skip post-op care appointments

if you are interested to take nose surgery in Hyderabad

call or whatsapp us : 9440362436

visit our website : https://www.hyderabadcosmeticsurgery.com/

< The hump was gone, but my nose was HUGE and not curvy whatsoever.  >

You're a moron, there's no easy way to say it.

• jessica2 months agoReport

They clearly said no negative comments, so that would make YOU a moron.

i would talk to your surgeon about it

talk to your doctor about it