My teacher is really mean at school?

So she will always yell, she never talks normally. She is extremely unpredictable where she can be normal for a second than turn angry, when she is angry she will take our stuff and threaten to put in in the garbage and will crumple up our work because she wants extra and she will always just randomly take our pencils and throw them away and I don't know why!!

Please help me

Why does she act this way!

Favorite Answer

talk to the principal about it

First, check with state law, and if you live in a state that requires 2 person consent before taping them. Now I just thought of something, you are a child, and you appear to be saying your teacher is abusive. It might be legal for you to secretly tape your class, and the possible abuse. I do not know you, and can only go by what you are telling us here. You might be able to come into class early, and set your phone to record the class. Or press record just before you enter the class, and try to sit close to the teacher or in the middle of the class. Then show the tape to an adult. Someone you can trust. If it is abuse. you can send the abuse tape, to their phone, and they can report it to school officials and or police. But if you are a punk kid trying to get your teacher in trouble, you could be expelled, from school.

Report her to the principal, or another teacher.