Can I buy a broken iPhone 6 on ebay for $20 buy the cheapest parts to restore it to look and work like new screen logic board battery?

Then sell it on ebay for what it's worth in refurbished condition. And maybe make around 50 bucks.

• Murzy
    Favorite Answer

It sounds like a lot of work to make only $50.

Yup, but who'd buy a phone refurbished by someone that is not Apple, who offers a refurbished phones with a warranty? Granted not a long one, but if the phone doesn't work, they return it on Apple's dime and it get replaced.

With you they get nothing, right? 

Sure you could. However, keep in mind that the logic board IS the phone. If you replace it, you better make sure that the "new" board is not iCloud locked nor have a blacklisted IMEI. Otherwise, you'll end up with a useless phone. Additionally, the serial number and IMEI will not match with whatever is printed on the back of the phone.

Since you ask these absurd questions regularly, I doubt you would be able to do a repair job this without messing something up.

Yes, you can. I've seen plenty of videos on YouTube.