Mier
Lv 7
Mier asked in SportsFootball (American) · 2 months ago

What will be your reaction when the Italian Super Stud Jimmy Garoppolo wins his 3rd Superbowl as a member of the 49ers  come February?

Update:

Lamar Crackson will flop when the going gets tough in the playoffs. Glorified running back who cant pass. 

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I'll enjoy the game but it's not my team.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Who really cares? Pro football, basketball, baseball, hockey are all owned and controlled by big money, and special interest groups! Their only interest is making more money from people like you who go to the games, bet on the games, and buy the merchandise! The players are all actors playing their parts, much like Hollywood and WWF wrestling.. At least with Hollywood, and the WWF you know its all professional acting.. I'm sure the big money controls who wins and who loses!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Super boring any one can win and anyone can not win let’s get real it’s like gambling sometimes you win and all the time you lose how ridiculous 

• John
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Really? Wow! Ummm..who?

Don't you think it would be more impressive if he was actually good enough to attract competition? But same old same old.

Nobody even knows the hustlers name.

I know my dogs name though.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

He is Greek not italian

• 2 months ago

if it happens he'd be slightly more responsible for the championship than he was for the ones with the pats. just slightly. he's a middle of the pack level QB. the defense is why that team wins.

• 2 months ago

If the 49ers win, it will be his first as a member of the 49ers. Words have meaning.

• 2 months ago

Based on the teams remaining on the 49ers schedule they might want to thank God for wildcard spots being available.

• 2 months ago

He wasn't on the team when the Patriots won in 2017.

• 2 months ago

I'd be surprised. Patriots legend. Tom Brady who?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.