Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingToddler & Preschooler · 1 month ago

what does it mean if you were a good baby?

so when i was little i was a v good baby and toddler. i hardly cried, i didn’t have my terrible two phase, i hardly ever threw temper tantrums. this usually isn’t the case w babies and toddlers, and i wanna know what this means, if it even does mean anything. 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • GB
    Lv 5
    1 week ago

It might mean your parents are liars or forgot the bad bits.  Unfortunately, if  one day you have a normal baby , they are likely to be judgemental and  either tell you that your baby isn't 'good' or  criticize your parenting skills. If you are a boy they will probably blame the mother - either because she's doing it wrong as the main care-giver  or  because  she's working instead of being a stay at home mom.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Means nothing......

• 1 month ago

It simply means you were a mild mannered child.  All children are different.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It probably means nothing at all.

I have two daughters.  During the baby stage, my first one was very good.  Always calm and rarely cried.  My second baby was a nightmare during the first three months.  It was hard to keep her calm.

During the toddler stage, they both were about the same.  The "terrible twos" were not bad at all.  They were basically good children.

As adults, the older one (that had been a very calm baby) has anger issues and gets upset easily but the younger one (who was hard to calm as a baby) is the most patient person and has a very calm attitude about almost everything.

Between the age of about 18 months to the age of about five years old - some of the "good" or "bad" that a child will become is partially based on how the parents handle teaching them and disciplining them as needed.   

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jill
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Babies are people. They have different personalities and different parents. It doesn't mean anything. 

• 1 month ago

it means you weren't born with Autism.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.