What's a good German food to bring to an office potluck?
I'm having an office potluck next week with a theme that you should bring some food from your culture.
It's got to be something I can heat up in a slow cooker or serve cold. No oven is available and we only have 1 microwave which I'm sure will be in use by others.
- sunybuniLv 61 month agoFavorite Answer
Hot German potato salad. Can be made ahead, put into the slow cooker to keep warm and it is yummy!
- Anonymous1 month ago
- deniseLv 71 month ago
BRATWURST / FRANKFURTERS & SAUERKRAUT.
Black forest gateau, Kuchen, Pretzels,
- forte88engLv 72 months ago
you could do a grain based one pot with cured sausage from germany or processed cheese and veg. can be eaten cold or room temperature. or a german torte or gateau for dessert.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Anonymous2 months ago
egg foo young and fried rice with spicy kungpow chicken
- curtisports2Lv 72 months ago
German potato salad. It can be served warm or cold.
- CrustyCurmudgeonLv 72 months ago
Sauerbraten in ginger snap gravy in your slow cooker. May I come?
- Bubba GubbinsLv 72 months ago
- SnowFlakeLv 72 months ago
Brats n kraut.......
- Groovy_UnicornLv 72 months ago
Spiced nuts are German and they cook well in the crock pot