Who else thinks it is ironic trump lecturing countries for not paying what they are suppose to ?
If you doubt the facts that I say google it look at any valid news source.
1. Trump has settled out of court for his fake university
2. Trump has settled out of court for not paying employees
3. Trump settled out of court for running a fake university
4. Trump has yet to release his taxes to provide proof that he does not have a conflict of interest or violating the Emoluments Clause of the constitution
5. Trump still owes many cities for payment for his rallies
6. Trump is behind on utilities for the white house
7. If trump had been financially savvy and using his money the way he was suppose to why did he go bankrupt 6 times and lost a billion dollars?
8. If trump was doing what he is suppose to with his money why did he pay Stormy Daniels and have her sign a NDA?
- jimmyLv 71 month agoFavorite Answer
NATO decided that the 2% GDP that should go to NATO was for 2024. Trump is an idiot. He doesn't like the fact that he can't control NATO. Maybe NATO should tell him to get his f^cking troops out of Europe.
- oldprofLv 71 month ago
The real irony is that he still has about a 40% approval rating. We are a sad nation of people when they can approve such a charlatan.
- Anonymous1 month ago
- -j.Lv 71 month ago
It isn't ironic, just incredibly hypocritical.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 1 month ago
Fat Donnie has cheated more people out of more money than NATO nations even possess.