if we win our remaining 4 games , it will mean that by the half way stage we will have amassed an impressive 54 points ?

fellow reds, which would you like to see more - breaking Man City's record of 100 points in the league OR becoming 'invincibles' but not reaching 100 points ?

i.e if we win the league with 90+ points witout losing a game, would that be better than winning the league having lost once or twice wiht 101 points ?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Ryan
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

An invincible season is always better. I don't care what anyone says Liverpool have the best full backs in the world. They can attack and defend and not every full back is much good at the two

• ...Show all comments
    • Ryan
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

He is one of those guys who well first of all clearly loves playing football he's been good at all his clubs but also he knows what it means to play for Liverpool. TAA obviously is the same. Success with Liverpool is important for these guys

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

britfag loser  

• Maggie
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Personally I don't care if it's record breaking or invincible, main thing is the title no matter what. 

• well despite my continuous caution lol,  i have to go out on a limb here,  "IF"  we get anywhere close to that tally  2nd half of the season this title is ours,  it has to be surely?,,  if it was repeated....that would be a ridiculous total of 108 points come judgement day in May.......it would be totally unpresidented if that wasn't enough!!...

YNWALFC.....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.