what defines someone as 'indigenous' to a country?

ive seen many people online talk about being an indigenous british person and i wondered what does that mean?  what defines someone as indigenous to britain?

like me; 

a man born in 1977 in chester england, my elderly father is from spain and my elderly mother from the isle of man, i've lived here in england all my life and i define myself as white british......but am i indigenous to britain or not?  what would define this?

If their ancestors have lived there for more than a few hundred years, then they can consider themselves indigenous.

Agnes Mo from Indonesia said she doesnt have indonesian blood.  She has germany, Japan and China blood.  

Indigenous or native people are people who were born in a country and there is no mixed marriage to other people from other country for at least 10000 years.  So if you are a native tribe, you are at least the 100th generation from your ancestors who never had a mixed marriage with other people from other country.   And it is kinda bullshit these days.