Kaleb asked in Science & MathematicsMedicine · 2 months ago

I took two tiny puffs of weed this past Monday night (Dec 2nd) I didn’t get high & I never smoke weed. I have a pee test Friday..thoughts?

I never smoke weed and it was two little puffs (if you could even call it that barely) and I didn’t even get high or anything. I have a pee test Friday. What do y’all think?? 

• Retief

Sorry, even one puff can be detected for about 2 weeks in a urine test.

Doesn't matter if you get high or not.

Our opinions mean nothing. Drinking water will do nothing except to make your sample dilute. IF it is too dilute, you may be marked as failing, or, at least, you will need to return for another test. That is a very common way to try to pass when you would really fail.

My useless opinion is that you will pass with only a couple of tiny puffs.... but the only thing that counts is the actual result.

Take enemas?   I don't know except I want to make your day bad?   "Buck!!"  Do any of us CARE ABOUT YOU?

Ans.  NFW Hose'   Or start drinking a full glass of Pepper Pot Vodka.  That will fix ya.

Start drinking tons of water and other fluids like Gatorade.