Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Lady's, did you ever find out that childbirth was painful? YOU DID? But why are you doing it again? ;-(?

• Buddy
    Favorite Answer

How could childbirth possibly be painful? According to the Bible painful childbirth was a punishment for the original sin of eating fruit from a tree, and Jesus died to absolve people of sins. If the sin was wiped out the punishment would have ended.

Either that or the Bible is a steaming load of horseshit.

Source(s): Well, you DID post it in the Religion section...

That's how we know getting kicked in the testicles hurts worse than childbirth.  Lots of women who went through childbirth chose to go through it again, whereas no man who was kicked in the crotch volunteers to get kicked again... ;)

YOU ARE REALLY STUPID AREN'T YOU

I've never wanted or had brats.  I'm not the motherly type.

Being a man, I can't even begin to imagine what it is like, but a friend of mine once said that when you see your new born, the memory of the pain is forgotten. That statement really amazed me. Mothers belong on a pedestal.

that because they love you

"Lady's" what?  And which lady are you referring to?

• Cogito

You should refer to us as 'women', not 'ladies' (the plural of lady is ladies).

We're all well aware of that from a fairly young age.

It's not always very painful, so they tell me.  Some women just get it all done in an hour with no painkillers required.

But my own experience was pretty bad.  Over 30 hours, a long drive in an ambulance with lights and sirens blaring, loads of pethidine and all the gas and air than the hospital had.

But the moment my daughter was born all that was forgotten.

Women are strong.

I never did it again, as there was too much damage done during the whole process for me to be able to carry another baby.  But the pain wouldn't have stopped me.  Women just deal with it.

• EddieJ

Asker's, did you ever find out that water was wet?  YOU DID?  Then what are you doing about it? =|

Because although it hurts, we're equipped to handling it.  

• Jeff

The plural form of LADY is LADIES.