My face is hairy I’m female?

I’m 23 female my face is so hairy I have to wax it like every 3 months what are the services out there to remove it for good

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Laser removal, but even then, hair could come back 5-10 years after treatment. It's not as expensive as it once was, but don't expect insurance to cover any of it. Lasers get to the root, destroy the follicle, and prevents hair from coming back, but the body will do as it will and create it all over again, or in different places.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Regular waxing is very painful and sometimes, it cause itching, irritation and redness of the face.

To remove facial hair, you can use laser hair removal, Depilatory creams, threading, Epilation.

• 2 months ago

Women have the same number of hairs as men. It's just that the hairs are usually finer. Repeated waxing will weaken the hair follicles to the point of the hair almost disappearing. Laser treatment will kill off the follicles but it's expensive, slow and painful.

• 2 months ago

Laser depilatory

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Electrolysis but it's going to take a long time and be expensive based on how much hair you apparently have.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

shave your face :) 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.