Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareOther - General Health Care · 2 months ago

Been in exam room for 2 hours?

I got to my 8 am check in and they brought me to the exam room at 8:15 it’s 10 now. I had another appointment scheduled at 10 and had to call it in to reschedule. I don’t know if I should still wait it out or just leave. I feel bad to leave but no one has come in here over the course of 2 hours and I’m scared to ask about what’s taking so long. I don’t want to be rude by asking or anything like that so what should I do?

Favorite Answer

Just tell the front office you have another appointment and leave. I don't know how doctors can be two hours late when you are the first person they see in the day. Happens to me too.

Open the door and sit back down to remind them you're there.

Two hours and no one has came into the room? If what you said is true you can bet I'd be looking for someone and find out what was going on. Then I'd leave and find a different Doctor.