Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

What do you make of Macron, Johnson, and Trudeau mocking Trump behind his back? Didn't Trump promise us that foreign leaders ...?

would NOT be laughing at us any longer? They never laughed when Obama was president.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

That's what happens when you're a pig-ignorant moron like Trump who describes himself as a "very stable genius."

Attachment image
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

I think what will have hurt him more was his mini me Boris Johnson joining in with the laughs!

It was something and nothing, if Trump is going to get upset by something as trivial as that then he should have just gone home sucking his thumb!

Oh sorry I forgot....that’s exactly what the big sensitive f*****g cry baby did!!!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

They should do more of that

• 2 months ago

The key is...behind his back. They wouldn't dare do it to his face. With Obama, they all laughed in his face.

• Maximus
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

You stupid dumb bastard! Obama wasn’t an egomaniacal prick, they could have a normal and straight talking conversation with him!

And tell me silly cvnt, why should they be afraid of this half senile old bastard!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

The entire world mocks Trump, and they should.

• 2 months ago

Every intelligent person on the planet mocks Trump, it's only slavering retards who think he's respectable

• 2 months ago

Did Macron and Johnson go to parties dressed in blackface like Trudeau did?  I'm just surprised that they hang out together still, since the anti-Trump crowd is against blackface.  

• 2 months ago

I hope they know: when you punch at President Trump, he hits you back 10x as hard.

Some allies we have. Should we even call them allies at this point? 

• Maximus
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Shuuuut up you silly bastard!
      They weren’t saying anything more than they probably say about each other! And what did the cry baby do? Run off home sucking his thumb! Punch back....for what???

• 2 months ago

Unlike the Trumpsuckers foreign leaders see him for the egotistical buffoon he is.  His power makes him dangerous but no less a buffoon.

• 2 months ago

Those three are tyrants. It's clear they are 

taking orders from New World Order. Go watch Alex Jones. 

• Maximus
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Alex Jones!?!!**!?  Hahahahaha! 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.