Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetComputer Networking · 2 months ago

Good simulation tools for teaching myself Cybersecurity concepts like pentesting, network infrastructure, etc.?

I work at cisco currently and am teaching myself tons of networking concepts but am also looking to teach myself a few cyber security concepts like pentesting and monitoring network infrastructure. I was hoping some people might have some ideas of what i could be using to self teach myself concepts that i can learn while i am here to impress my bosses overtime. Any suggestions would be appreciated 

Cisco's website is a wealth of information for all types of networking and IT subjects.  It used to be that Cisco.com was the place where everyone went to get their informal education.  Find the person who was the brains behind this tutorial.  https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/security/wh...

Source(s): Retired networking engineer who worked for Cisco's competition.
  • VP

If you really work at Cisco, just go talk to the Network Security folks.