John asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 2 months ago

Studies says that if a person smokes weed during the development years of the brain.. When grown you will act as a kid.. Is this really true?

I've seen pleeeeeenty of people.. celeberties to random people I know who smoke weed and been doing so since they were teens but are still able to function as a grown adult. They might forget stuff easier than us non smokers, but to keep a job, workout, socialize with a grown manner.. No problem, so how true are these studies?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

you really think grown up's act their age? everyone is a moron and acts like they have brain damage anyways! adults can barely function (it's a fake cover). idk what you're talking about.

I personally don't agree with weed. it SMELLS!

• John2 months agoReport

This is so true. Lmao. 

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Smoking anything interferes with your lungs absorbing oxygen which you need to develop your growing brain. Brain damage can result. What areas and what results may vary from person to person.

• Bob
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

I have been smoking the devil's cabbage almost every day for nearly 40 years and have managed to hold down a professional job throughout that time.

What was the question again?

• lala
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

YES its true 

NO prego woman should smoke weeds 

and yes it does affect the brain of the baby 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Pippin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Can you cite your 'studies' that claim that smoking makes adults act like kids?

• ...Show all comments
    • Pippin
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

The article does not say it turns adults into kids or keeps them from maturing.  It says it may affect certain brain functions.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.