Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 2 months ago

Favorite female superhero?

Who is your favorite female superhero and why? 

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Is Princess Sally Alicia Acorn a super hero?

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Hard to choose. I'll say Wonder Woman.

• 2 months ago

Mine was wonder woman before the movie and her blow up. I just love how strong she is but hate how weak she currently is when she should be on the same level as superman in terms of strength and durability. I also love sailor moon!

• 2 months ago

Rogue from X-Men. I like that she's so tough and strong yet still sexy!

• I Am Male.2 months agoReport

She's going to suck the life sperm out of you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I always liked Barbara Gordon/Batgirl/Oracle. For the most part, she became a hero because she wanted to be. She didnt have a family death or a troubled past that drove her to be a hero.

On a related note, I cannot watch the Killing Joke animated film (despite being one of my favorite comic stories) because of how Barbara is depicted in the first part of the film.

• 2 months ago

Hmmm...at the moment I'd have to say Supergirl.  I just love the tragic backstory.  It makes me just want to give her a hug and let her cry on my shoulder.

But the lack of good comics and the complete collapse of the TV show into garbage makes it hard to stick with her.  When I was growing up, my favorites were Rogue and Kitty Pryde.  Of course, I adored the X-Men, and Rogue has sort of that tragic cursed power thing that, again, makes me want to hug her, but I also always identified with Kitty because I feel like she's the most like me of any superhero short of early era Peter Parker.

• 2 months ago

Supergirl. She's my childhood crush. I want to make babies with her.

Attachment image
  • 2 months ago

Raven from the Teen Titans.  I love her looks and personality.  Dark really cool girl, quiet and introverted, and her story and shadow powers are very interesting.

• 2 months ago

Wonder Woman, cause I always had the hots for Linda Carter.

• Steel
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Would Toph from "Avatar: The Last Airbender" and "The Legend of Korra" qualify? I like her method of earth bending, which is based on the Chu Gar method of Chinese martial arts, aka Southern Praying Mantis, and she even created her own form of bending within the series: metal bending. Along with this, she also has the ability to "see" despite being blind, by utilizing her earth bending almost like Daredevil's scope, and can even listen to someone's heartbeat to ascertain if they may be lying, akin to a lie detector test. It also helps that I am friends with Sifu Manuel Rodriguez who provided motion capture for the character and also instilled some of his attitude.

What's more is that she is an authentic character unto herself, not a "female version" of an already established male character, ie, Batwoman, Supergirl, Spider-Woman, She-Hulk, etc. and being depicted as 12-years old in the first series, she wasn't designed to have sex-appeal as a draw either. She's just a genuinely cool character who is strong, stands on her own, and doesn't take anybody's BS!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.