Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 2 months ago

Why Jewish men hate so much Jewish women that even stoop so so low as to fall for Muslim and Black women ewwwwwww??

Anonymous Jewish women are so far from being pretty :(

• oikoσ
    Favorite Answer

It's not hate, so much, nor is it all Jewish women. You get tired of J. A. P.s. I know of one who remained a virgin even after two marriages. And I have met some Muslim and Black women who were highly desirable. Alas, they were not available.

• Mintee

I suppose you based your question on the one or two guys that married a muslim or a black woman... Men the world over marry whom they fall in love with.. so a jewish guy fell for a woman of color.. that seems fine,. so a jewish guy fell for a muslim woman,. nothing wrong with that either.. (although... in Islam, a practicing muslim woman would NEVER marry anyone but a muslim man.. its forbidden from Allah in Islam for a muslim woman to marry outside her faith),, 

That’s the noise ur mother made when I ejaculated all over her pretty little Jewish face

• reme_1

I think you are an idiot.