what is the origin of the term: Boston, in regards to coffee?
- SSP Bowl DudeLv 74 months ago
Beer and tea are the only drinks I've heard of being associated with Boston.
- LynnmarieLv 74 months ago
They had a big tea party there a couple hundred years ago but I never heard anything about their coffee.
- 4 months ago
- GypsyfishLv 74 months ago
There are Boston baked pies and Boston cream pie, but I've never heard of Boston coffee.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- I Like StoriesLv 74 months ago
Never heard of the word Boston relative to coffee. Got an example?
- Anonymous4 months ago
perhaps coffee that was imported in old time since boston is on the eastern seaboard