How Do You Communicate With Blind People?

Like i know there's braille but how do i talk to a blind person using braille

14 Answers

Relevance
  • PAMELA
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You just talk to them like any other person, i have a blind cousin, i talk to her like i would talk to a sighted person, braille does not come into it, that is what my cousin uses to read anything, not to talk!

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

blind people can hear. you can talk to them just like you would a person who sees. even if someone is deaf, many can read lips or you could write what you want to say on a piece of paper. remember people who are deaf or blind have feelings just like we do

• reme_1
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Idiot, you talk to them like regular people.

• Ann
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You can communicate verbally with a blind person.  Deaf people require either written language, or someone who has a knowledge of sign language to communicate.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Braille is a written language, to "TALK" to a blind person you just talk.

• Lita
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

You cease trolling and talk to them as you would anyone else.

• 2 months ago

I'm assuming you consider texting talking. People who are Blind (and many who are not) have a feature on their phone that reads text out loud. It also has a feature where you can dictate a text message versus type it. Otherwise you talk to a Blind person exactly the way you talk to a seeing person - verbally so they can hear you.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Troll. Look up how to read braille. Its not that hard. Also you can speak to them, they arnt deaf. If you mean how they speak on the phone or use one, there is something in the settings where you can use speech commands.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Dumbass. Blind people use Braille to read. They don’t use Braille to talk. Blind people can speak and hear. 

• Petter
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You could always try talking to them. They are not deaf, you know...

• David2 months agoReport

wait a minute...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.