Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 2 months ago

Does it make Muslims mad that I'm a white American that sleeps with my Muslim girlfriend?

Satan is in love with you rather. Bad luck to you.

• Mintee

I dont suppose it would make any difference if you were a black american, or a yellow american, or an amerindian american.... I have no idea why you use the term "white".. as if its a racist thing.. anyways.. It doesnt make me mad (im a white american muslim woman)... it just shows you are a male slut, one that sleeps around.. and to whom you sleep with, if she's that easy to sleep with you , she probably slept with others.. you should be afraid of AIDS, HIV, Herpes, Syphalis, Ghonerhea, etc etc....

• Marduk

Local racist shot up the Mosque and no one was in it. They forgave him and even went to court to stand up for him. They had explained they are douches like this question implies you are. He changed and now admits he was very wrong. I am amazed that Christians don't act very Christian like. No, not really. Fakes.

• Sofia2 months agoReport

The troll is Jewish NOT Christian 

• Satan

Probably not. lets face it, youre a nobody. Your girlfriend is a nobody. You obviously care about each other...So the truth is, nobody cares.