I think my english teacher is failing me on purpose, what do i do?

She’s always mean to me and singles me out and makes fun of me in front of the class and she gives me really low grades even though i try really hard on assignments and always do my homework. she always puts me down and the final straw happened when i put a lot of work into a test and studied hard and she gave me a 3/30 when everyone else passed, i was shocked because there’s no way that was a fair grade when i put so much effort and knew everything

Favorite Answer

talk to the principal about it

Better get used to it, kid.  I had to live through a lot of the same during my school days.

What do you mean she makes fun of you in front of the class?   I wish you had given an example, because this is horrible.   Also, have you talked to your parents?   What do they say?   Finally, did you ask the teacher about your grade and what you did wrong?

It's just hard to answer this without knowing these things.  It's always possible you did something wrong on the test, even if you studied hard.   That can happen sometimes.  But if you're not imagining the rest of it, there's no excuse for that at all.  This is where parents usually step in.

Have you asked her about the grade you received and why? Have you asked her what you might be doing to improve your grades? For help, if needed? I doubt that she is against you , "failing you on purpose", etc. If you still feel this way, talk to your parents and ask that they meet with the teacher, or the principal, if needed. Chances are, however, that you are getting what you deserve and have earned, as it would be highly unprofessional of your teacher to grade you otherwise, despite your suspicions. Good wishes,

LEGALLY here are the steps:

1 - Write a letter to the School Board, copy to the principal, copy to the teacher;

2 - Ask for your "test" to be reevaluated by a third person.

Ask the teacher how you can improve your grades. Thank her after.

• David

Ask for a 2nd opinion and have your test re-examined.