Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 months ago

Politics: What would America be like if you were President? What are your beliefs?

Here are mine:

1. Immigration:

I believe that we should build the wall, end birthright citizenship, end Daca, get rid of sanctuary cities, deport all illegal aliens living in America, and put a limit on immigration. America is overpopulated and can't handle anymore people, especially from below the border. 2. Marijuana:Legalize, ASAP!3. Abortion:Don't care. Do what you want. 4. Foreign Policy:• Pull the troops out of Syria, Afghanistan, etc. Stop arming and funding terrorists. And stop the endless (not to mention expensive) wars in the middle east that do not benefit America, but Israel and Saudi Arabia. We need to put America first. • Cut off U.S. foreign aid to all nations. We should not be responsible for the welfare of the globe. • The US should to be in a relationship with Russia aligned against Communist China. • Pull out of Nato5. Gun Rights: I support the 2nd amendment and the NRA!6. Climate Change: It is a hoax. Bonus: I would end the Fed. What about you?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • RockIt
    Lv 7
    3 months ago
    Favorite Answer

1. You'd think the green freak liberals would understand you4 point 1. But they're hypocrites

2. Science and medicine certainly support getting bud off of Schedule I. It should be a states rights issue both medical and recreational with next to 0 federal involvement.

3. That's the law thats hard to overturn.

4. Absolutely, Certainly threaten to pull out of NATO if Europe doesn't pay its fair share

5. Its one of our fundamental rights. States can regulate but thats about it

6. Correct

7. Eliminate Fed - thats a complicated one. However, their record of killing our growing economy has been proven many times in last 50 years.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

I agree with your outline except I'd also add collect all the debts owed the USA by other countries.  If for no other reason than the money would make a good dent in the repayment of money we owe others.

• 3 months ago

We will never find out, I couldn't get elected dog catcher in my town. .....If we had a dog catcher. 

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Basic health care as a public service, not as a commercial enterprise. 

Incarceration and detention as public services, not as a commercial enterprises. 

Basic financial services (banking) as a public service, not as a commercial enterprise. 

Low interest student loans for excellent students. 

Ending tax breaks that aren't paying for themselves, tax breaks that are effectively legalized bribery, that are effectively give away programs for those with enough wealth to qualify. 

Transition away from our current "you can't get along without a car" transportation model to a model in owning/operating a car is a choice, not a necessity. That second car is a huge expense for a working family. Owning even one car is financial burden on many. Sure, rural people need a car, but over 70% of us live in metropolitan areas. 

Reject the current "lower standards so everyone can graduate" model for public education in favor of a return to the old "if you don't master the curriculum, then you don't move on to the next level" model. A 10th grade education should be sufficient for an entry level job like file clerk or warehouse hand.

Form a non-military national service corps to ensure that there is a job for everyone who wants a job. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

I would give states the power of the 10th Amendment. With strong emphasis on the 1st and 2nd Amendments generally overall.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

i would start the ethnic cleansing.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Goal #1: Eliminating all of the abuses of power by all three branches

Goal #2: Restoring the constitution 

Goal #3: Verifiably fair elections. 

Goal #4- Simplify the legal system. Eliminate redundant laws. Eliminate the ability to tack on unrelated amendments to bills. Eliminate overreaches of power. etc. 

Goal #5 Change how the supreme court is selected. The current system encourages extremism.

From there, the US can get back to representing the people.  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.