Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 2 months ago

If you want a better and safer life, vote Corbyn. Do you agree or not?

Favorite Answer

We need to halt the seeming terminal decline in public services and national infrastructure.  We deserve adequately funded policing, health services and social housing.    Successive administrations have failed to address systemic failing in public services and abdicated responsibility.  

We are fast heading to US and third world levels of income disparity and lack of safety net.  Our prison and policing model is already there.  Using police and prisons to pick up the slack from mental health and social service failings doesn't work and costs more in the long run.  

• Salty dog

Glad to see that you do know that a large proportion of our politician's balls-ups are blamed on the EU. And can you name any, that they haven't blame the EU for,no.

I don't have chance to vote Corbyn but I support him.

No, I do not agree, but then again, I am not a raving nutter.

i blame the media, particularly long established widespread who have tried hard to get everything online so that every joe public can be classified and categorised worldwide to ostensibly aid obliteration of print with the excuse it wastes paper = the same old two parties in uk can continue their outdated monopoly of uk system so that it will remain easier to predict in its method of opposing whatever, simply because it's the thing to do. we were making progress with coalitions and i look forward to another hung parliament. nationalisation and gov't admin has always been slower and less efficient than private enterprise encouraged by competition. Corbyn will not make anything safer.

No I fundamentally disagree with your false and horrendous claim, firstly Mr. Corbyn has shown his soft side to Terrorism, saying and i quote ""I think it depends on the circumstances and depends on the sentence and crucially depends on what they've done in prison" (https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/12/01/terror... Mr. Corbyn has got links with Terrorists groups, including Hamas and the IRA. 

• Salty dog

Oh, I see the parrot is out of its cage.New clinical report states,parrots can't differentiate between the truth and lies,something to do with mental intellect-obstruction.So get treatment while it's still free.The EU are going to be"pleased to a Naffi break"not having to pump money into Wales.

Totally disagree he will bankrupt the country.

• Salty dog

He can't do something that we already are.Insolvent.

Yes I do. If you vote Tory you are a gullible fool.

If you like the NHS vote Corbyn: 

*Raab, Patel, Truss wrote book calling for privatisation of NHS

*Hancock given £32k from thinktank calling for privatisation of NHS

*Johnson made speech calling for privatisation of NHS

*2/3 of NHS contracts given to private companies since 2015

• Salty dog

No,I can't because I'm English and not Welsh.So the Welsh are foreigners,that cost the English too much money to keep on an even-keel.We should give Wales their own exchequer and let them disburse their own meagre income.let them look after themselves.And give the money saved to the English NHS.

Yes, I completely agree.

Honestly .. I think it might actually be time to vote LIBERAL

• Lôn

The Liberal Undemocrats?....who want a second referendum (because they didn't like the result of the first) yet, if the result of the second were to leave, they've said they would NOT accept that result. Thank God Swinson and co. have no chance!