How do I get my two year old son to start pooping in bags?

My boyfriend and I are VERY environmentally friendly, so about three years ago, we cut out using toilets to stop water waste and now go in bags. My two-year old son is having trouble getting used to this. How can we help him learn our way?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Doing it In bags? How is that friendly to the environment? Because  It ain’t 

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 weeks ago

Seriously?  Pooping in bags!  And I supposed you toss the bags in the trash - then where do you think they go?  USE A TOILET!!!!!!!!!!!

• Edna
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

All right, brilliant one.  If you're so 'environmentally friendly' that you poop in bags instead of using and flushing a toilet, what are you going to do with all the bags full of poop? You're going to have to dump them in the garbage, where they'll end up in a landfill somewhere. Do you really think that will be environmentally friendly?  

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

maybe you could market this product

diapers for morons

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Trolling, trolling, trolling

• 2 months ago

Ah yes, creating more trash instead of using a composting toilet.  Totally environmentally friendly.  

• 2 months ago

Tape the bag to his butt.

• 2 months ago

Environmentally friendly, is that some kind of code for idiots?

• 2 months ago

If this is real and not just a troll. You don't deserve kids. Like just go to the nearest adoption agency and tell them to find him a home where people actually know how to look after him properly and not involve his childhood in their silly environmental fads.

• Jill
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Are these plastic bags? 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.