How do I get my two year old son to start pooping in bags?

My boyfriend and I are VERY environmentally friendly, so about three years ago, we cut out using toilets to stop water waste and now go in bags. My two-year old son is having trouble getting used to this. How can we help him learn our way?

• Doing it In bags? How is that friendly to the environment? Because  It ain’t 

Seriously?  Pooping in bags!  And I supposed you toss the bags in the trash - then where do you think they go?  USE A TOILET!!!!!!!!!!!

• Edna

All right, brilliant one.  If you're so 'environmentally friendly' that you poop in bags instead of using and flushing a toilet, what are you going to do with all the bags full of poop? You're going to have to dump them in the garbage, where they'll end up in a landfill somewhere. Do you really think that will be environmentally friendly?  

maybe you could market this product

diapers for morons

Trolling, trolling, trolling

Ah yes, creating more trash instead of using a composting toilet.  Totally environmentally friendly.  

Tape the bag to his butt.

Environmentally friendly, is that some kind of code for idiots?

If this is real and not just a troll. You don't deserve kids. Like just go to the nearest adoption agency and tell them to find him a home where people actually know how to look after him properly and not involve his childhood in their silly environmental fads.

• Jill

Are these plastic bags?