Does my tattoo look okay? ?

I got my tattoo about 2.5 weeks ago. Im worried because some lines are getting weird. I know touch ups will help a majority of them but I’m just nervous because it’s my first big visible one. Some of the thicker lines already look a bit blown out; do you agree? Can a touch up help the majority of the lines? Or do you think im screwed? Also nervous because the tattoo is still a bit shiny and scaly. Is that normal? 

Update:

The angle makes the top flowers look really dull but they dont look like that in real life! Theyre the same color as everything else! I circled the lines I felt like needed help. 

Attachment image

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Laura
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It takes tattoos 3 - 4 weeks to fully heal.  Its normal that this tattoo is not fully healed yet.  My foot tattoo took about 5 weeks to heal, according to my tattoo artist this was normal because its very far away from your torso and the closer to the torso a tattoo is the faster it heals.

It looks like its still healing.  It might need a touch up it might not, lines loo weird when a tattoo is healing.  Give it time and continue to wash it regularly and use lotion.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Mrcury
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

No it's awful sry

• 2 months ago

It looks fine to me, we all see things that others don't in our tattoos. I have 42 and I've found something wrong with all of them.  It's a beautiful piece of body art.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.