Does my tattoo look okay? ?

I got my tattoo about 2.5 weeks ago. Im worried because some lines are getting weird. I know touch ups will help a majority of them but I’m just nervous because it’s my first big visible one. Some of the thicker lines already look a bit blown out; do you agree? Can a touch up help the majority of the lines? Or do you think im screwed? Also nervous because the tattoo is still a bit shiny and scaly. Is that normal? 

The angle makes the top flowers look really dull but they dont look like that in real life! Theyre the same color as everything else! I circled the lines I felt like needed help. 

• Laura

It takes tattoos 3 - 4 weeks to fully heal.  Its normal that this tattoo is not fully healed yet.  My foot tattoo took about 5 weeks to heal, according to my tattoo artist this was normal because its very far away from your torso and the closer to the torso a tattoo is the faster it heals.

It looks like its still healing.  It might need a touch up it might not, lines loo weird when a tattoo is healing.  Give it time and continue to wash it regularly and use lotion.

• Mrcury

No it's awful sry

It looks fine to me, we all see things that others don't in our tattoos. I have 42 and I've found something wrong with all of them.  It's a beautiful piece of body art.