Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 2 months ago

What do you think about CM Punk responding to John Morrison saying 'The most talented people are in WWE' with 'Dude Will Ospreay in NJPW'?

So Will Ospreay is now considered 'the most talented people' in pro wrestling?

The 190 lb spot monkey with the charisma of a plank of wood?

Glad to see CM Punk still hasn't gotten over the 'anything is better than WWE' gimmick, still sounding like a disgruntled employee whose currently employed by said company their supposedly disgruntled by.

Update:

@Racist troll: Look 3 names that are better than John Morrison.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

It's just CM Punk being CM Punk.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I love how triggered you are by one tweet from CM Punk. He’s got both you and the fans that eat this **** up in the palm of his hands. 

• 2 months ago

Seth Rollins mentioned will osprey on wwe backstage last night, for someone who is “not talented” wwe sure likes to mention him a lot.

• 2 months ago

CM PUNK IS NOT EMPLOYED BY WWE!!! HE IS EMPLOYEED BY THE FOX NETWORK NOT THE SAME THING HE IS ON A FOX SHOW NOT A WWE SHOW

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • I seriously doubt that CM Punk has been watching much if any Professional Wrestling in the last 5 Years, so his opinion is just that, his opinion. His opinion carried a lot more weight when he was a Full-Time and Active Professional Wrestler. Now he is just a talking head who works for Fox Sports and who is paid to sing the praises of WWE because they have programs on Fox. John Morrison has been out there in the world of Professional Wrestling working while CM Punk has been doing a million other things outside of Professional Wrestling. What does CM Punk know these days?

• Candle
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I'm pretty sure that was a slight jab at Seth Rollins and nothing more.

Also, Punk isn't employed by the WWE.  He's employed by Fox.

• 2 months ago

I would love to see Ospreay vs Johnny Mundo but it looks like 2020 will be John Morrison jobbing to Elias, Lars Sullivan and Baron Corbin 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.