Anonymous

How come people want to take an autistic man's laptop from him for looking up and trying to find escorts?

So I've about had it with waiting and now I am looking into possibly getting an escort to fulfill my needs for now. I was searching around on a website and I found some pretty good looking caucasian women around my age and I was going to see if I can get one for maybe tomorrow evening or if can, tonight would be great. My little sister walked in on me looking these things up and she saw some pictures that she shouldn't have seen and she then told the parents and now they are wanting to take my laptop away. They said they won't let me get an escort and said that I am an idiot for thinking about it. My brother in law and my big sister told me that I don't know what I'm getting into. Well I am in need of some company while waiting until 2021 to go to vietnam so I want to get one so that I can at least have someone to chat for a few hours and maybe go on a date and fulfill my needs. No one understands what I'm going through and they already judge me already before even getting to know me. How come people want to take my laptop away for this ? Why won't anyone let me do this ??

Last week a senile angry old man used his computer to download images of child porn.  The police didn't do anything about it.  The man's name??  Joe Biden.

• What do you plan to use for money, troll?

• Lita

People want to take your internet access because you are using it to commit crimes. It has nothing to do using your imaginary autism.

you do realize that these women often have violent pimps and if you act like a dick, they will re arrange your body part.

and again even with a condom, they don't protect against HPV (even if you had  the vaccine it doesn't cover all strains...hookers likely have many) and herpes.

the slightest pin hole can make you a daddy, and you can end up in jail for failure to pay child support.  if you don't die from AIDS.

you can be arrested.

• Jason

Please beware of the STDs before you go to prostitutes or sleep around, especially INCURABLE very common HERPES (HSV2), Every 1 out of 6 People have it, since prostitutes and girls who sleep around have sex with so many, they are most likely to have it and this virus can be contracted even if you wear a condom

See below

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genital_herpes

Check for the sections TREATMENT and EPIDEMIOLOGY

Pls don't ruin your entire life for FEW MINUTES OF FUN, It's not worth it. Have one trusted partner for sex even it may take time to find a one

LOL, poor little jacob.  Your parents are going to take your laptop away.  You live under  their roof then you live by their rules

Why not use the $1000's of dollars in computer equipment you got by fraudulently using your parents credit cards?

You just keep digging yourself deeper and deeper in to the hole that your life has  become.  

Most people here don't believe you are autistic and being an immature, terminal virgin is not a disability, jacob.

• Lita

He's transgender or possibly a cross dresser, this week. He has stated he may or may not be gay.