Here's what got me to get my CDL and work for Schneider?

1. It's a Real job.

2. I'm out of food service.

3. By saving my sign on bonus, I bought a $280,000 house...

Where I live, that's quite a place.. And I'm done renting..now I get to own.

:)

• Edna

Well, goody for you. What is your question?

I'm happy for you. Keep on truckin'.

• Bort

I wondered what exactly the question is, too, until I looked at the other content this person submitted. 

They use Yahoo Answers to boast about himself. Look at his profile at his "answers". They're all things like this. Not questions, and not answers either. 

I guess nobody pays attention to Andrew on Facebook so he posts here to get a few bits of attention to drive his ego and self esteem. 

It makes absolutley no sense for a truck driver to buy a house. Even local drivers are barely home long enough to enjoy it. I'm a local dedicated driver for Swift (Wal-Mart). "Home daily". Yeah...We go home, shower and eat, we sleep maybe 6 hours (and that's lucky getting 6 hours or uninterrupted (by the company blowing up your phone when you're at home), we go back to work. 

If you're driving OTR you're lucky if you get to be home for 12 hours a month. 

You'll never have time to care for a $280k house much less get enough time where you're not completely exhausted and don't do much of anything but lay around and attempt catching up on sleep. 

Schnider's highest sign on bonus is $15k. 

That doesn't buy a $280k house...you're full of crap, Andrew. 

Get help.

• Snezzy

And your question is ???

• Scott

Unless you're a local driver, you'll only be home about 1 week a month to enjoy your new palace.

The answer is no,  not Schneider,  never Schneider