Here's what got me to get my CDL and work for Schneider?

1. It's a Real job.

2. I'm out of food service.

3. By saving my sign on bonus, I bought a $280,000 house...

Where I live, that's quite a place.. And I'm done renting..now I get to own.

:)

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Well, goody for you. What is your question?

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

I'm happy for you. Keep on truckin'.

• Bort
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

I wondered what exactly the question is, too, until I looked at the other content this person submitted. 

They use Yahoo Answers to boast about himself. Look at his profile at his "answers". They're all things like this. Not questions, and not answers either. 

I guess nobody pays attention to Andrew on Facebook so he posts here to get a few bits of attention to drive his ego and self esteem. 

It makes absolutley no sense for a truck driver to buy a house. Even local drivers are barely home long enough to enjoy it. I'm a local dedicated driver for Swift (Wal-Mart). "Home daily". Yeah...We go home, shower and eat, we sleep maybe 6 hours (and that's lucky getting 6 hours or uninterrupted (by the company blowing up your phone when you're at home), we go back to work. 

If you're driving OTR you're lucky if you get to be home for 12 hours a month. 

You'll never have time to care for a $280k house much less get enough time where you're not completely exhausted and don't do much of anything but lay around and attempt catching up on sleep. 

Schnider's highest sign on bonus is $15k. 

That doesn't buy a $280k house...you're full of crap, Andrew. 

Get help.

• Snezzy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

And your question is ???

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Scott
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Unless you're a local driver, you'll only be home about 1 week a month to enjoy your new palace.

• 2 months ago

The answer is no,  not Schneider,  never Schneider

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.